We are fully aware of how this aspect of online purchasing is important for you; therefore, our company is committed to maintaining your privacy. You personal data is protected against loss, misuse, and alteration with a number of advanced security techniques. The sole reason for collecting our customers’ personal information is to improve the contents of this website and the purchasing process in alignment with your individual requirements.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
Below, you can see the types of personal data we may collect on this website:
- Name and contact information. This information allows us to reach our clients with any questions or concerns we might have about their request as well as deliver the complete jobs as soon as possible.
- Demographic information, such as gender, age, country, and city.
- Usage information. We may collect information on how you interact with our website, which devices you use, and which pages you view. This also includes data about the network you use, including you IP address.
- Other information. We may collect any additional data you provide voluntarily, e.g. the information you submit when contacting us by phone/ Live Chat, or email.
Cookies are text files on a user’s computer that help hold data on a specific website or client and can be reached by the web server or a client’s computer. The purpose of using the cookies is to track website traffic. Due to cookies, it is possible to track the pages customers visit when they are on the site and the time spent on each individual page.
On WriteMyPaper4Me.org, both session (temporary) and persistent (long-term) cookies are used; they have the following functions:
- To remember that a user is in the process of making an order.
- To remember that a user is signed in.
- To display the date and time in accordance with the user's time zone.
- To improve user experience and make the website navigation more convenient.
This company commits to keeping the information provided by the customers fully confidential. Their personal data won’t be open to the public or any third parties, unless required so by law.